Friday, September 01, 2006

The Sad Goodbye

Hay. Everything must end. I knew I eventually have to return to the reality of a Manila-based life.

We took leave of Sagada and went down via Bontoc and Banawe. Pero siyempre, hindi pwede walang pictures. Kasama ang Joann, the Camera Queen eh.

Ganda rin ang Banaue, if you think about it. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11:30 ng tanghali yan sa Bontoc... super foggy and cold.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Rice Terraces and the funky head gear. Bow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amazing Ifugao woodworks. I bought tiny igorot images and a carved wooden sun. Pretty.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Speaking of pretty... hehe, joke! A candid shot I'm glad was taken --- FINALLY!

Hay... wab ko talaga Sagada. Have to go though. I guess I could only look forward to next year. I plan to take Ella there after her graduation. Until then, I just have to deal. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Basta. Sabi nga ni Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll Be Back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home